- Saturday, May 8 - Men's Opening Day
- Friday, June 4 - McKeown Cup Dog Fight
- Saturday, June 5 - 6 - McKeown Cup
- Fri. Sat. Sun., July 9-11, Mens Club Championship
- Fri. Sat., July 17 - 18, Senior Mens Club Championship
- Sunday, August 8 - Junior Club Championship
- Saturday, August 21 - Waterbury Open
- Sunday, September 5 - Course Closed, Punching the Greens
- Monday, September 6 - Ted Carson's Stableford
- Saturday, September 25 - Men's Closing
- Saturday, October 9 - The Bitter End
Men's Golf where you find information on Matches, Inter-Club Events, Weekly Leagues, etc.
Molson Monday League is set to commence its 23rd season on May 3, 2021. Tee times will commence at 1:37 pm, with the last time available being 5:37 pm.
Although the league counts for 9 holes only (except holidays, 18 hole scramble), please indicate in your email whether you are playing 9 or 18 holes. Depending on your tee time, it will determine whether you will get 18 holes in before dark. The reason I mention this if you pay for 9 holes and decide to continue on, you must report to the pro shop prior to playing your second 9 holes. Either way, if you have a riding cart it must be in by dusk, not dark. I am very serious about this, if there is even one incident of ignoring this rule, your team will lose cart privileges for the remainder of the season.
The League is FULL until the deadline passes for a commitment from the returning teams and the new teams I have already accepted. If there is any availability afterwards, and depending on the tee times available, I will add additional teams.
LEAGUE ENTRY FEE - $100 per team
WEEKLY FEE STRUCTURE
- Non Members -$40 includes 18 holes walking, a medium basket of range balls, a take-out meal provided by At The Turn food truck, and the weekly 50/50 draw.
- Non Members - $35 for 9 holes.
- AGC Members - $15
WEEKLY CART FEE STRUCTURE
- $30 for 18 holes ($15 per rider)
- $15 for 9 holes ($7.50 per rider)
- Note-single rider fee- $25 for 18 holes, $13 for 9
All current COVID-19 safety measures will be strictly enforced. Once the league is finalized, I will email captains with more information and will also post tee times for each team on this page.