Golf Course is CLOSED for the season
Please book your tee time online only.
With the increased popularity of the game and the high demand for tee times, it is very important that everyone ensures that when booking a tee time you provide proper information.
- Number of golfers - If you arrive at your tee time with more golfers then you booked for and the additional spots have been filled by the pro shop or online booking, your additional golfer(s) may not be permitted to play.
- No tee time - If you do not have a tee time, you will not be permitted to play. Please call ahead before arriving at the course, or check Tee-On for availability.
2023 Green Fees
The green fee rates have been structured so that there are only two different rates throughout the day for eighteen (18) holes and one rate for nine (9) holes all day.
- 18 Holes (walking) $45, open to 3 pm
- 3 pm to Close - $40
- 9 Holes (walking) All-day - $30
Power Cart Rentals
The power cart rates have been restructured with one simple rate all day for eighteen (18) holes and one rate all day for nine (9) holes.
- 18 Holes - $42 ($21 per rider), single rider - $31
- 9 Holes - $30 ($15 per rider), single rider - $20
- Cart Members Requesting Single Rider Status - 18 holes - $10, 9 holes - $5
A cart membership entitles the owner to half a cart. If playing with another cart member, it is expected that they would share a cart. If they choose not to share the cart, they will be subject to the additional charge for single rider status.
Driving Range - Closed for the season.
- Small - $5
- Medium - $10
- Large - $15
Range Membership 2024 - Two large baskets a day maximum
Exclusive to AGC, real golf balls (not limited flight), and real grass
- Public Junior - $300
- Public Adult - $400
- Public Couple - $500
- Public Family - $600
- Member Adult/Junior - $200
- Member Couple - $300
- Member Family - $360
Full Corporate Membership
The Full Corporate Membership entitles the owner(s) to one tee time for four per day with the inclusion of two carts.
Membership belonging to a registered business:
- A business may purchase one corporate membership
- Must possess a valid business HST number
- Entitled to have a maximum of two names listed as owners
- Tee time must be booked by one of the named owners
- Permitted to give away entire tee time
- Additional rounds will be charged at the posted rack rate
- Please note, only the Corporate Membership owner is entitled to play in any club-sanctioned events - not their guests
All 2024 membership prices below include tax, no surprise add-ons.
- Golf Membership, Ages 31+ - $1650
- Golf Membership with a cart - $2350
- Intermediate Membership, Ages 19 - 30 - $1250
- Weekday Membership, Monday to Thursday - $1250
- Business Membership ( seven days a week after 1 pm) - $1250
- Junior Membership (age 13-18) - $750
- Intro Junior Membership 12 and Under - $550
- Family Membership (2 adults and children) - $3200
- Full Corporate Package ((1 tee time per day with two carts) - $7300 (no bar card included)
- 20 Game Pack of 18 holes rounds - $950*
- 20 Game Pack of 9-hole rounds - $675*
* Golf Game Packs must be redeemed during the 2024 golf season. Game Pack holders cannot compete in club-sanctioned events.
Please note: Membership Fees do not include tournament play
Customize your membership by adding these features:
- Power Cart 1/2 cart per day/season- $700
- Power Cart Weekdays 1/2 cart membership, Mon-Thur - $600
- Power Cart 9-hole membership - $500
- Club Storage - $200
- Push Cart Storage (must have club storage) - $100
- GO (Golf Ontario membership) Handicap Tracking - $50
- Locker Rentals - $30
The rates listed above include taxes.