Pro Shop Hours Currently 7 AM to 7 PM (613) 389-5222
With the increased popularity of the game and the high demand for tee times, it is very important that everyone ensures that when booking a tee time you provide proper information.
- Number of golfers - If you arrive at your tee time with more golfers then you booked for and the additional spots have been filled by the pro shop or online booking, your additional golfer(s) may not be permitted to play.
- No tee time - If you do not have a tee time, you will not be permitted to play. Please call ahead before arriving at the course, or check Tee-On for availability.
2022 Green Fees
The green fee rates have been restructured so that there are only two different rates throughout the day for eighteen (18) holes and one rate all day long for nine (9) holes.
- 18 Holes (walking) open to 1 pm - $45
- 1 pm to Close - $40
- 9 Holes (walking) All-day - $30
Power Cart Rentals
The power cart rates have been restructured with one simple rate all day for eighteen (18) holes and one rate all day for nine (9) holes.
- 18 Holes - $40 ($20 per rider), single rider - $30
- 9 Holes - $30 ($15 per rider), single rider - $20
- Cart Members Requesting Single Rider Status - 18 holes - $10, 9 holes - $5
A cart membership entitles the owner to half a cart. If playing with another cart member, it is expected that they would share a cart. If they choose not to share the cart, they will be subject to the additional charge for single rider status.
The driving range saw record-breaking activity last year, with many golfers taking advantage of our facilities. All new range baskets, tee markers and club washers have been purchased for the upcoming season. Rates for baskets have changed, as well as range membership pricing.
- Small - $5
- Medium - $10
- Large - $15
- Public Junior - $250
- Public Adult - $340
- Public Couple - $425
- Public Family - $500
- Member Adult/Junior - $200
- Member Couple - $300
- Member Family - $360
Full Corporate Membership
The Full Corporate Membership entitles the owner(s) to one tee time for four per day with the inclusion of two carts.
Membership belonging to a registered business:
- A business may purchase one corporate membership
- Must possess a valid business HST number
- Entitled to have a maximum of two names listed as owners
- Tee time must be booked by one of the named owners
- Permitted to give away entire tee time
- Additional rounds will be charged at posted rack rate
All 2022 membership prices below include tax, no surprise add-ons.
- Golf Membership, Ages 31+ - $1430
- Golf Membership with a cart - $1750
- Intermediate Membership, Ages 19 - 30 - $1030
- Weekday Membership, Monday to Thursday - $1030
- Business Membership ( seven days a week after 1 pm) - $1030
- Junior Membership (age 13-18) - $560
- Intro Junior Membership 12 and Under - $400
- Family Membership (2 adults and children) - $2810
- Full Corporate Package ((1 tee time per day with two carts) - $6000 Plus $500 bar tab
- 20 Game Pack of 18 holes rounds - $860*
- 20 Game Pack of 9 hole rounds - $560*
* Golf Game Packs must be redeemed during the 2022 golf season. Game Pack holders cannot compete in club-sanctioned events.
Please note: Membership Fees do not include tournament play
Customize your membership by adding these features:
- Power Cart 1/2 cart per day/season- $500
- Club Storage - $200
- Push Cart Storage (must have club storage) - $100
- GAO Handicap Tracking - $46
- Locker Rentals - $30
- Driving Range Members - $200
- Junior Drive Range Members - $200
- Exclusive to AGC, real golf balls (not limited flight), and real grass.
- Public Adult Range Membership - $260
- Member Adult Range Membership - $200Public Junior Range Membership - $260
- Member Junior Range Membership - $200
- Public Family Range Membership - $460
- Member Family Range Membership - $360
- Public Adult Couples Range Membership - $360
- Member Adult Couples Range Membership - $300
The rates listed above include taxes.